Monday, June 7, 2010

The kind of email that makes my Monday!

Hi Mary Ann,

Wanted to let you know what a pleasure it was to meet you at CTAM West’s event. You made my round table experience a memorable one, next time I won’t text when you have the floor J I learned my lesson. I must say you were the highlight of the day. There was something about you, a calming presence that made me feel at home.. You left such an impression I read your bio, it’s the minister dealio!!!

Mary Ann, you are awesome!!! It was that genuine heart thing I picked up on. That is the ultimate went it comes to PR, you’re marketing for the “big guy”, that takes a special person. Thank you for your time Mary Ann and Thank you for making my first CTAM event fun and informative, you do affect people positively. . Great success in all your endeavors and I wish you the very best always.

Take care, Jeff

No comments: